What if there are mistakes in your credit report?  You have a reight to dispute any inaccurate information in our credit report.  If you find mistakes onhour credit report, contact the consumer reporting agency.  It is a good idea to check your credit report to make sure the information it contains is accureate.

How can you obtain a copy of yoyur credit report?

Under federal law, you have the right ot obtain a free copy of your credit report from each of the nationawide consumer reporting agencies once a year.

To order your free annual credit report - 

by telephone:  Call toll-free: 1-877-322-8228

On the web:  www.annualcreditreport.com

Esperian:  888-397-3742 www.experian.com/reportaccess

Equifax:  800-685-1111  www.equifax.com

TransUnion:  800-888-4213   www.transunion.com